Records Destruction Services – Secure, Compliant and Convenient
The secure destruction and disposal of paper documents helps your business by:
- Safeguarding personal or sensitive information;
- Reducing the cost of managing paper records that are out of date or no longer useful to your organization;
- Ensuring compliance with privacy regulations.
Destruction of critical business records and documents – particularly if they contain personal health, legal or employment information – must be done following strict protocols and security standards.
Bay Area Records offers secure records destruction services that guarantee the confidentiality of your information and fully comply with provincial and federal privacy regulations including:
- Privacy Act
- Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA)
- Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FIPPA)
Bay Area Records fully documents the destruction of all records and provides clients with a Certificate of Destruction for all records destroyed.
Contact us to learn more today!
Bay Area Records
40 Wellington Street North
Hamilton, Ontario L8R 1M8